Up: Object Reflection
Previous: Limitations to classdesc
- #pragma omit action typename
- Do not emit a definition of
action for this type. It is up to the programmer to supply a
definition for this type. The typename needs to be fully qualified
with its namespaces.
- #pragma treenode typename
- Asserts that pointers to this
type refer to a single object or are NULL, and that following
the links from this object will not return to the same object (no
cycles). True of trees, and of limited validity with directed
- #pragma graphnode typename
- As above, except that the
graph is allowed to contain cycles. It generally requires more
expensive algorithms to traverse a general graph than to traverse a tree.